Tribus Microbes Bloom
LIQUID RHIZOBACTERIA BLEND FOR MAX P/K DURING BLOOM
As plants transition from vegetative growth into the flowering phase, their nutrient requirements change as well. In turn, the soil environment, known as the soil microbiome, can be manipulated to complement the changes in the plant and facilitate perfect, robust flower production.
By selecting bacterial species that maximize phosphorous and potassium availability, our Tribus Bloom is a potent addition to every grower's arsenal. In addition to the benefits of nutrient mobilization and aided uptake, the microbes chosen for Tribus Bloom dominate the rhizosphere in all medias, increasing nutrient and water use efficiency without causing problems in otherwise-sterile environments.
The bacteria in Tribus Bloom not only mobilize and solubilize nutrients, but the plant-microbe interactions help plants select and uptake nutrients more efficiently, improving plant health for better looks, smells, tastes, and yields.
Together, these bacteria:
- mobilize phosphorus and solubilize potassium
- can aid in micronutrient uptake in deficient conditions
- help eliminate pH problems by increasing plant uptake of nutrients over wide pH range
- maintain root health and surface area for optimum water and nutrient use efficiency (WUE/NUE)
- populate the rhizosphere with powerful beneficial bacteria
- produce enzymes and other biochemicals that mobilize nutrients and aid in nutrient uptake
- One year guaranteed shelf life
(14.5 billion colony forming units per milliliter)
growth promotion for increased yields during flowering phase
hydroponic, soilless, or soil based container growing applications; agricultural (field)
Application rates (container):
Rate: 1ml - 3ml/gallon of nutrient solution
Frequency: Once per week, or as often as every watering
Application rates (field):
Rate: 1-10 L/acre
Frequency: 2-4 applications per month